Ryan Cotton

Hello all,
I'm Ryan and I live in Alcester, SD. I go to church at Big Springs Baptist Church and was invited to Peru by David and Cindie. Funny thing is, I'm a new Christian and my wife has been wanting to go on a mission trip for years and I always said no before. So...my wife and I are now both going on this mission trip, because there was no way I was going to tell her I was going on one and that she wasn't invited!
Most of my time is spent working, taking care of the family and enjoying my time off by building, fixing, or playing around on the computers. I do like to pheasant hunt and fish, but it has to be like perfect weather to get me to go outdoors anymore. I hope the weather is perfect in Peru, because I'm bringing my fishing pole! I have been married for 15 years and have 4 wonderful kids. I have 2 boys and 2 girls. My oldest son is 11 and my youngest daughter is 3.
This will be my first mission trip and I wasn't really concerned until David and Cindie said we were going to new villages. Well, acutally my wife is concerned, but when she is concerned about something, then I have to be as well. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you better.
Bye for now,
Ryan

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home