Kammy....
Ok here I go with my answers....
1) I live south of Westfield.
2) I spend most of my time with my "Mommy hat" on. It is the most rewarding hat of all! Second is my "Work hat"....and it's a nurse case manager for work comp claims...this is also a very rewarding "hat" in my life. And then I always have on my "wife hat" and this is also a very rewarding hat as I have had it on now for almost 7 years!!!!! What is most important in my life right now??? Next to God, it is my family and always will be.
3) I live with my hubby, Rob. He is the mechanic/base manager for Mercy Air Care. Also are our three beautiful children...Chase, Autumn, both 6 and Bryce age 3. We attend Westfield Congregational United Church of Christ.
4) I have not been on any other trips and I have not been to South America before.
5) I found out about the trip from Dr. David and Dr. Cindy Wolff. I want to go to Peru because God is calling me too. I want to go and experience how others around the world live. I also want to experience that "high" one gets when they make a difference in someone else's life.
6) I am up for ANYTHING! I don't know what to expect and I want to leave it "open" because I don't want to spoil even one second of this trip with an "assumption" of how something might or might not turn out. God is leading me, not my thoughts and ideas.
7) Something interesting about me that most people might already know is....hmm.....just a few know me that are going on the trip....I am a Mommy to twins. Something interesting that most people probably don't know is I was a Las Vegas Showgirl in the show Jubilee for several years before moving back home.
8)I have three children....are there any other Mommies out there going on this trip? I know already, this is going to be the hardest for me......being away from my kids and family and not even being able to call and tell my babies and hubby good night. I am going to pick out a star though in the sky that I hope I can find in Peru and the family can find here at home so every night we all can look at the star and say good night to each other. Another thing is to chew a piece of gum from the same pack of gum all at the same time....I know, call me corny.......I am really going to miss them though even though I am having the time of my life!!!
K......who's next to respond????
1) I live south of Westfield.
2) I spend most of my time with my "Mommy hat" on. It is the most rewarding hat of all! Second is my "Work hat"....and it's a nurse case manager for work comp claims...this is also a very rewarding "hat" in my life. And then I always have on my "wife hat" and this is also a very rewarding hat as I have had it on now for almost 7 years!!!!! What is most important in my life right now??? Next to God, it is my family and always will be.
3) I live with my hubby, Rob. He is the mechanic/base manager for Mercy Air Care. Also are our three beautiful children...Chase, Autumn, both 6 and Bryce age 3. We attend Westfield Congregational United Church of Christ.
4) I have not been on any other trips and I have not been to South America before.
5) I found out about the trip from Dr. David and Dr. Cindy Wolff. I want to go to Peru because God is calling me too. I want to go and experience how others around the world live. I also want to experience that "high" one gets when they make a difference in someone else's life.
6) I am up for ANYTHING! I don't know what to expect and I want to leave it "open" because I don't want to spoil even one second of this trip with an "assumption" of how something might or might not turn out. God is leading me, not my thoughts and ideas.
7) Something interesting about me that most people might already know is....hmm.....just a few know me that are going on the trip....I am a Mommy to twins. Something interesting that most people probably don't know is I was a Las Vegas Showgirl in the show Jubilee for several years before moving back home.
8)I have three children....are there any other Mommies out there going on this trip? I know already, this is going to be the hardest for me......being away from my kids and family and not even being able to call and tell my babies and hubby good night. I am going to pick out a star though in the sky that I hope I can find in Peru and the family can find here at home so every night we all can look at the star and say good night to each other. Another thing is to chew a piece of gum from the same pack of gum all at the same time....I know, call me corny.......I am really going to miss them though even though I am having the time of my life!!!
K......who's next to respond????

1 Comments:
Good post Kammy! Thanks for breaking the ice. Do you have a photo of yourself that you could add to your post? If you do, put it in a new post and I will move it in. There are instructions for posting pictures at How to Post Pictures.
Post a Comment
<< Home